The “Plan Belgrano” (Decree 12/2015) constitutes a social, productive and infrastructural plan to develop the North of the Republic Argentina (the country’s less advanced region), consisting of:
- u$s 16.000 Million investment in infrastructure in 10 years;
- $ 50.000 Million in additional funds in the first 4 years, to diminish cases of extreme poverty, habitational crisis and subsidies for regional economies.
Example Infrastructure: Highways - existing (red), planned (dark blue), security construction (light blue), new roads (green), paving (yellow).
Example Investments planned in Infrastructure:
- Routes and highways: u$s 10.500 Million
- Railways: u$s 5.550 Million
- Airports: u$s 250 Million
- TOTAL INVESTMENTS PLANNED: U$S 16.300 Million
Further information related to specific projects and investment opportunities to be added